Jill’s Top 5 Articles From This Week
- This week in real estate numbers – Bisnow
- More foreign money than ever has poured into Chicago-area real estate in 2015, and the year isn’t over yet. International investors paid $3.27 billion for properties here through last week, already well above the full-year record of $2.18 billion set in 2013, according to New York-based research firm Real Capital Analytics. – Crain’s Chicago
- CBRE Arranges 265,000 SF Lease Extension for Law Firm Mayer Brown in Chicago – REBusiness
- VelocityEHS, a growing Chicago-based software provider, has decided to move its global headquarters from 350 N. Orleans St. in River North to a new space across the street in the Merchandise Mart. The company will sublease more than 90,000 square feet of the Motorola Mobility top floor offices, further boosting the building’s reputation as a hub for the city’s tech scene. – Globe St.
- From all sides of the country, these new complexes give a whole new meaning to the term “office space.” With the help of our pals at Reis, Bisnow put together this list of the 10 biggest office complexes set to open for business in 2016. – Bisnow