Our dedicated team of professionals is the cornerstone of our success. We value and appreciate their total commitment to our clients and to their goals. Whether you are a seasoned commercial real estate professional or just launching your career, Bradford Allen offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Please browse our current openings below. If nothing is a match for your skillset, but you are interested in an exciting career at an innovative company, use the form on the right to get in touch and begin the conversation.
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Our brokerage team is looking for talented candidates who will work directly with one of our Senior Brokers in our downtown Chicago or Oakbrook office to develop new business accounts and service existing clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and hungry self-starter possessing strong sales skills, business acumen, and leadership potential. Bradford Allen offers a salary and commission compensation structure and an extensive training and development program designed to equip its brokers with the skills required for long-term success in the commercial real estate industry. Come join our winning team and experience an uncapped earning potential in this position.
- Develop and grow strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Develop an understanding of basic building, real estate, and lease terminology
- Assist in the development and preparation of marketing and presentation materials
- Research local, regional and national Tenants and Landlords
- Qualify and target prospective companies to pursue
- Prepare and complete client tours with brokers and clients
- Manage internal traffic with marketing, research, and analytics
- Cold call office users in the market
- Become a local market expert
- Illinois Real Estate Broker’s license
- Proven sales experience focusing on prospecting and new business development
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with C-Level executives
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor and expert
- Must possess a professional presence and be a strong relationship builder.
- The ideal candidate is driven, optimistic, persistent, aggressive, and outgoing
- Works well in a team environment and individually.
- Hunter and self-starter mentality
Head of Construction
Overall project management of construction, repair, and maintenance projects. This includes the development of project scope and budget validation, project schedule, RFP bid management, project documentation, construction phase administration, and project financial close out and audit. Candidate must possess a thorough understanding of project management best practices, including schedule and resource management, project budgeting, forecasting, status and performance reporting, procurement, contracting and supplier management.
- Review test fits/space programming and lead budget pricing exercises.
- Participate in project planning and review meetings with stakeholders.
- Qualify bids through RFP process and summarize results.
- Understand local municipal and state requirements impacting project delivery and recommend practices to ensure compliance.
- Assist physical due diligence and construction underwriting for potential acquisitions.
Management of Projects
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget including successful activation, closeout and stabilization that meet stated/expected outcomes.
- Has the ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to ‘get things done’ and execute on stated goals and plans.
- Performs special projects, as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, department leaders, contractors, architects, engineers, and team partners.
- Maintain timely and accurate project forecast, dashboards, and reports.
- Track project data for historical and market benchmarking.
- Identify and recommend project management tools.
- Utilize project management standards and tools.
- Recommend solutions that add value, strengthen project or operational outcomes, and exhibit an understanding of user needs.
- Develop and maintain building standards in conjunction with architect.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience. Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management in building/development/construction Industry.
- Based in Chicago with some travel required.
Property Management Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promptly research, resolve or develop and coordinate action plans to address issues identified in internal and external customer contacts including but not limited to tenants, vendors etc.
- Monitor and coordinate the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes to meet established goals for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure timely collection of Base Rent, Escalation Income, and other income.
- Accurately review and code all invoices through the Avid Payables System.
- Actively participate in the accurate, complete, and timely preparation of the monthly reports; may include thoroughly researching and writing clear and complete variance explanations, e.g., preparing explanations of aged receivables and collections efforts.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and accurately and thoroughly complete assigned deliverables under the direction of the Property Manager.
- Effectively coordinate assigned vendor relationships, e g. janitorial, landscaping, including regular contact to promptly identify and resolve issues, managing service levels to meet contract specifications, and participating in and documenting walk-throughs.
- Accurately and timely maintain the Alliant COI portal.
- Complete and/or participate in formal and informal property inspections and compliance audits.
- As directed by Property Manager, distribute accurate and complete security and life safety plans to all tenants and ensure training and fire drills are conducted according to prevailing code.
- May participate in business group project teams or taskforces.
- Accurately and timely complete other tasks/duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- General knowledge of budget preparation, financial statement analysis, building account management, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- General knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively address and resolve sensitive tenant and vendor issues.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and raise issues and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities to conclusion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Notary services license may be required in some locations.
- Real Estate License is required. Will work with employees to obtain.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential function of the job.
- In some locations, may need to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms.
- Work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters in performing the essential functions of the job.
- The employee works primarily in an office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and state real estate license.
- 3+ years of property administrator experience.
Staff Photographer (Temp)
Information coming soon.