CHICAGO – H. Ross Ford, president and CEO of TCN Worldwide, is pleased to announce Laurence Elbaum, principal and co-founder of Bradford Allen Realty Services/TCN Worldwide of Chicago, has been re-elected chairman for the 2013-2014 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors. Originally elected to the board of directors in 2006, Mr. Elbaum has served as the board’s chairman for the past three years.
“We are very pleased to announce that Larry Elbaum will continue to serve as the chairman of TCN Worldwide’s board of directors,” said Ross Ford, president and CEO of TCN Worldwide. “Mr. Elbaum is one of our industry’s most accomplished professionals and we are fortunate to have someone of his caliber help lead TCN Worldwide in accomplishing our strategic goals. We look forward to his continued contribution.”
Elbaum, a veteran broker from both New York City and Chicago’s commercial office leasing market, co-founded Bradford Allen Realty Services with Jeffrey Bernstein in October 2003. Their Chicago-based national commercial real estate firm provides its clients with a fresh perspective, significant local industry relationships and extensive market knowledge. Through its affiliation with TCN Worldwide, Bradford Allen additionally offers expanded services on the local, national, and international levels.
The 2013-2014 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors include:
- Larry Elbaum, Co-founder and Principal of Bradford Allen Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Chicago, IL. Mr. Elbaum will serve as the Chairman of the Board
- David S. Greene, Principal / President, Brokerage Services at New York City-based MHP/TCN Worldwide. Mr. Greene will serve as Vice Chairman
- Kenneth Ulsaker, Vice President of Long & Foster Commercial/TCN Worldwide of Washington DC. Mr. Ulsaker will serve as Treasurer
- Barry Beitler, President of Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Los Angeles. Mr. Beitler will serve as Secretary
- William P. Nice, Jr., Principal at Hanna Chartwell/TCN Worldwide, northeastern Ohio’s largest locally owned commercial real estate firm.
- Tom Sutherland, Principal at CASE Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Dallas, TX.
- H. Ross Ford, President & CEO of TCN Worldwide in Richardson, TX. Mr. Ford is responsible for the strategic direction of the organization and the implementation of all expansion and networking initiatives.
About Bradford Allen
Bradford Allen Realty Services, a Chicago-based, national commercial real estate company provides a full array of brokerage services and expertise to entrepreneurial and corporate business entities as well as not-for-profit organizations. The firm provides real estate strategy, advice, marketing, and transaction execution for occupiers, investors and owners of real estate. For more information please visit our website at www.bradfordallen.com.