CHICAGO – H. Ross Ford, president and CEO of TCN Worldwide, is pleased to announce Laurence Elbaum, principal and co-founder of Bradford Allen Realty Services/TCN Worldwide of Chicago, has been re-elected chairman for the 2012-2013 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors. Originally elected to the board of directors in 2006, Mr. Elbaum has served as the board’s chairman for the last two years.
“We are very pleased to announce that Larry Elbaum will continue to serve as the chairman of TCN Worldwide’s board of directors,” said Ross Ford, president and CEO of TCN Worldwide. “Larry’s impressive background, stellar reputation within the industry and continued commitment to our organization has set him apart as one of the organization’s most impressive leaders. We look forward to his continued contribution and are fortunate to have someone of his caliber help lead TCN Worldwide in accomplishing our strategic goals.”
Elbaum, a veteran broker from both New York City and Chicago’s commercial office leasing market, co-founded Bradford Allen Realty Services with Jeffrey Bernstein in October 2003. Their Chicago-based national commercial real estate firm provides its clients with a fresh perspective, significant local industry relationships and extensive market knowledge. Through its affiliation with TCN Worldwide, Bradford Allen additionally offers expanded services on the local, national, and international levels.
The 2012-2013 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors include:
- Larry Elbaum, co-founder and principal of Bradford Allen Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Chicago, IL. Mr. Elbaum will serve as the Chairman of the Board
- David S. Greene, president of Brokerage Services with New York City-based Murray Hill Properties/TCN Worldwide. Mr. Greene will serve as Vice Chairman Kenneth Ulsaker, vice president of Long & Foster Commercial/TCN Worldwide of Washington DC. Mr. Ulsaker will serve as Treasurer
- Barry Beitler, president of Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Los Angeles. Mr. Beitler will serve as Secretary
- William P. Nice, Jr., principal at Chartwell Group/TCN Worldwide, northeastern Ohio’s largest locally owned commercial real estate firm.
- Tom Sutherland, principal at CASE Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Dallas, TX.
- H. Ross Ford, president & CEO of TCN Worldwide in Plano, TX. Mr. Ford is responsible for the strategic direction of the organization and the implementation of all expansion and networking initiatives
About TCN Worldwide
TCN Worldwide, a consortium of independent commercial real estate firms, provides complete integrated real estate solutions locally and internationally. With approximately $27.1 billion in annual transactions and over 80 million square feet of space under management, the organization ranks as one of the largest service providers in the industry. An extensive range of real estate services coupled with a personal commitment to exceed client expectations is what allows TCN Worldwide to be a leader within the commercial real estate industry. Formed in 1989, TCN Worldwide is comprised of over 800 commercial real estate professionals serving more than 200 primary and secondary markets worldwide.
About Bradford Allen
Bradford Allen Realty Services, a Chicago-based commercial real estate firm, makes a full range of services and expertise available to entrepreneurial and corporate business entities, and not-for-profit organizations. The firm provides real estate strategy, advice, marketing, and transaction execution for occupiers, investors and owners of real estate. Please visit our website at www.bradfordallen.com.