Jill’s Top 5 Articles From This Week
- Bradford Allen Realty Services has arranged a 7,700-square-foot lease renewal in Northbrook, approximately 25 miles northwest of Chicago. Lubin-Bergman Organization Inc. will continue occupying its headquarters in a building located at 5 Revere Drive. – REBusiness
- What trends in architecture and design for commercial real estate will we see in 2016? Based on the opinion of experts in the field, here are some possibilities: – Chicago Architecture Blog
- Due to maxing out on current space and staff, many companies will need to expand their office footprint in order to accommodate growth this year, PM Realty Group‘s EVP and managing director Jim Proehl tells GlobeSt.com.
- Why 2016 is looking like 2015 all over again. The new year in Chicago business is starting out like the old one, with another multibillion-dollar buyout of a local company in the works. Baxalta is in advanced talks to sell itself to Shire for nearly $33 billion in cash and stock, according to Bloomberg News and the Wall Street Journal. – Crain’s Chciago
- Chicago-based law firm Clark Hill PLC has doubled its space in its new lease of 71,813 square feet at Prudential Plaza, 130 E. Randolph Street in Chicago. The move marks a major expansion for the firm. – REJournals